Logo Small Hever Castle daffodils
The gardens at Hever Castle were laid out between 1904 and 1908 by Joseph Cheal and Son. The magnificent Italian Garden was designed to display William Astors collection of Italian sculpture and the 35 acre lake at the far end of the garden took 800 men two years to create.


Home Button

Please click on the thumbnails below to select image